Monday 30 September 2013

Review: The Little Yellow Bird childrens clothing.

I stumbled across The Little Yellow Bird whilst reading the blog of fellow blogger Mummy Alarm a few weeks ago, and I instantly fell in love. I was on the look out for a gift for my best friends daughter, and the quirky dresses on this site really fitted the bill. I have to say that I had a real difficult job choosing! Not only were the dresses right up my street, they were only £15 with free delivery.  Once the dress arrived, my four year old daughter loved it so much that she begged to have one herself. I promised her one if she read her first book at school, and she read it in super quick time! Both dressess arrived quickly and I was pleasantly suprised to have some lovely wooden fridge magnets included in with my second order. It's personal touches such as this that really make the difference.

Check out these dresses for £15 each and I am sure you will fall in love too

The Little Yellow Bird is a new family run company, and they are currently on the look out for product testers. Basically in return for a short review, you get to keep one of the fabulous items on this website. Details can be found here http://www.thelittleyellowbird.co.uk/reviews.html  

I wish Sophie all the success with her company, and I have no doubt that I will be buying lots more from her!

* Disclosure, I have not been compensated in anyway for this review. All thoughts are my own, and I have not been told what to write. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts, but spam is not welcome!