Tuesday 19 March 2013

It has been a while

Well, It's been quite some time since I have settled down to write a blog post. Things have been hectic and I have to admit that I have been feeling quite withdrawn of late. I have been working 7 days a week trying my hardest to be able to pay the bills. We seem to be just managing but I don't half feel guilty about missing out on time with the kids. I did manage to spend a couple of weeks with them recently as the mother in law was in Australia, and it was lovely. I could definately cope with being a stay at home mum- toddler groups, coffee and cake, and managing to keep on top of the housework for a change.

I am hoping our situation  will improve at the end of this year as some of our debt will be paid off, and it should mean that I have to work less. I look back on my life and with hindsight I definately regret getting in so much debt. It really is a curse but with a bit of luck and a lot of hard work, we should come through it. Our plan is to be debt free within the next five years (not including the mortgage) so I really hope we can stick to that!

Our plans this summer are going to be simple, a few camping trips and spending quality time together in the great outdoors. Roll on the sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts, but spam is not welcome!