Sunday 30 December 2012

Smart ideas for Christmas from Morphy Richards

What do you think of when you think of Morphy Richards?  Personally I think of the mother in law. The Jammy wench has all the Morphy Richards quality gadgets that I desire. Her Kitchen is full of stylish Morphy Richards items that make her less than busy life even easier. Every year I make an effort to gush over all her Morphy Richards kitchen Gadgets, while she tells me how amazing they are. I do this, not because I want to make her feel any better about her amazing gadgets, but because I am dropping serious hints for Christmas. 

Every year I live in hope that on Christmas day, my hints have been noticed and I will be opening my present on Christmas Day from the mother in law, to reveal a much wanted Morphy Richards kitchen item. I imagine my delight, my heart felt gratitude and my excitement and what I will receive. Would it be a Nesta Filter Coffee Maker or a 3-in-1-Twisting-Mixer or a Intellisteam-Steamer

The day came, and I made my way over to the mother in laws. I have to say that when she handed me my Christmas present, it didn't look very promising. Mainly because it was very small. I started too clutch at straws as I thought that maybe Morphy Richards had come up with some new fangled Kitchen invention that happened to be very small- maybe a mini blender, or cork screw. I ripped open the paper, took a deep breath, and revealed a ...........box of cheap purfume. Mother in law, I hate you.......

Now, if I had known that Morphy Richards had a brilliant new Facebook App which allows you to create your Morphy Richards Christmas list to send to Freinds and Family, then perhaps I wouldn't have been disappointed yet again! 

If I had used the app, It probaly would have been as long as my arm (and the James family are known for having long arms!) but these would have been my top 3 items- Not that my mother in law would have been that generous.





This super Stylish Coffee Maker is sure to be the envy of everyone. It has brushed stainless steel and delivers great tasting espresso and filter coffee. The maker has an Expresso Function that is both Compatible with ground coffee and Pods. I love Coffee and I love the sound of this Coffee Maker.





I am afraid that as of late, I have been known to induldge in the odd slab of chocolate cake. Ok, I'm lying.... I am a full blown chocoholic. The cushion has definately got to go, so perhaps this bit of Gadgetry will help me on my way. I have been known to burn most of what we eat, but this grill has an in built function which allows you cook your food to the perfect temperature and to your own individual tastes. Pretty Cool


3, A Soup Maker



Aswell as being a full blown Chocoholic, my one saving grace is that I do like a nice big bowl of soup. You can makeplenty of delicioous healthy soups and this would be the perfect Kitchen Tool to do it. Simply select the setting you want for Chunky or smooth soup. Yum Yum


Any of these items would make great christmas gifts for those you love, and if anyone I know and love is reading this.....TAKE THE HINT!

These really are smart ideas for Christmas from Morphy Richards


1 comment:

  1. Now THAT is my kinda coffee machine! Going on the WANT list! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts on my posts, but spam is not welcome!